miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

  • fight the future
  • the truth is out there
  • I want to believe
  • todas las mentiras conducen a la verdad
  • busquemos la verdad aunque el cielo se derrumbe
  • the truth doesn't matter if you can't see it with me
  • cause you know that I'm always all for you
  • believe again
  • I just somethin to believe in ...
  • Mulder there's straight way,but it leads backward
  • alien conquering earth would be fine with me, as long as they make me their queen
  • never give up on a miracle
  • dancing in the moonlight
  • show me the scientific nature of the whammy. 
  • tell me you won't go. Do you have to hear me say I can't stop lovin you. And no matter what I say lovin you. And no matter what I say or do, you know my heart is true
  • half the time the world is ending, Truth is I'm done pretending. Too much time, too long defending, You and I are done pretending. I never thought I had anymore to give; you're pushing me too far. Here I am without you. Drink to all that me have lost, mistakes we have made. Everything will change but love will remain the same.
  • the x files you were my constant. My touchstone. And you are mine
  • you're my one in five billion
  • god hate us all
  • don't let me go 
  • don't give up 

1 comentarios:

ESTAS SON ALGUNAS FRASES QUE APARECEN EN FOTOS DE X FILES